Tuesday 15 May 2012

Voilaa! The pics from 'A Game Of Shadows'. :D



Holmes and his trusty pal, Dr.Watson.













Holmes forgets Watson's marriage, which is TOMORROW.
And he's supposed to be the best man for the wedding LOL.













Holmes and Watson limping towards the church for Watson's
marriage after the late night fiasco during the stag party.
Not exactly the ideal prep before a wedding huh?

During the wedding haha! Nanny, wake the best man up!

Watson's mutt and Holmes' unfortunate experiment target-
Gladstone. God knows how many times
he survived Holmes' countless experiments. 

Sherlock: Don't you have a goat that needs worming?
Nanny: Oh how kind of you to remind me. So much to look forward to.

Irene Adler, a skilled professional thief and Holmes' admirer. 
She's gorgeous, isn't she :)
Irene and *someone* in disguise.
The Holmes Brothers and Watson.
Mycroft: I am here to avoid dire catastrophes that concerns
two nations, which shall remain nameless, but I can
tell you they speak French and German.
Holmes : I agree its not my best disguise but I had to make do.
He looks rather like Joker here, doesn't he? 
Two of the greatest minds ever. Sherlock and Professor James Moriarty.
P.S- I've always wanted the pipe. :O
Holmes and Moriarty doing it the old way. When brains run out
and brawns are called into action
One of Holmes' many bizarre disguises. 
Watson and Holmes waiting for the fate to unravel itself.
Holmes: [ Lights his pipe ]
Watson: (Baffled) What are we doing down here?
Holmes: *We* are waiting, *I* am smoking.
Well? Is it? We are all waiting. :)

Hope you all enjoyed these pics. I'll be back, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment