Saturday 19 May 2012

Loki: Enough! All of you are beneath me. I am a god, you dull creature and I shall not be bullied... The Hulk: [Hulk flattens Loki with repeated smashes into the floor] Puny god.

I'm sure you all know where that came epic line came from. :) One of the best scenes from one of the awesomest movie ever made in history! And it was smashing I tell ya. Just like what good old Hulk does. SMASHING ! :D
My review's coming up soon. Don't have time to write up all that now. I'm just reeling from all the awesomeness and explosiveness that's still lingering in my head. One does not simply shake off the after-effects of watching THE AVENGERS in action within a few hours! :boromir: 
But I gotta tell you this, this movie is a MUST WATCH

Trust me, the movie's wayy better than it looks.


Dark Shadows however, was ok. But just barely. I expected more from such a good combination that delivered awesome movies before. Sleepy Hollow, Alice In Wonderland, Sweeny Todd, Edward Scissorhands, need I say more? Ditto for the review. Not sure when, but soon. :) 

God I'm tired. Well, after all that, who wouldn't be? :) 

See ya ! (night crawling mode : off)

No comments:

Post a Comment